Tuesday of this week it was announced across the organisation where I work that everyone was required to work from home. In amongst this unusual and devastating situation around the world, I am reminding myself to count my blessings.
I still have a job and can carry it out from home. Working from home means I can spend more time with my family. The eldest kids having only just started school and kindergarten means that they haven’t had their routine too upset. They are more than happy to play together from home! I am doubly blessed in that my husband cares for them on the days I work.
In the midst of this time where people are finding an imposed form of isolation, I thought: why not some extra books to read? I know that if I wasn’t able to work, reading and writing would be on my list of tasks to keep me entertained and passing the time!
And so I have organised a few days of freebies on Kindle across my two different series and one standalone romance for adults.
- The first three books in the Free Rein series are available to download for free right now.
- This series is about horses and aimed at 8-12 year olds. You can read New Beginnings, In Pursuit of a Horse and Free Reign in this box set download.
- The first three books in the Thoroughbred Breeders series are free to download on March 28 and 29.
- This series is aimed at young adult readers. You can read New Blood, No Hoof, No Horse and Recessive in this box set download.
- Standalone novel B and B is also available to download and read on Kindle. It is for free on March 29 and 30.
So if you have a lot of time on your hands, why not consider catching up on some reading? And if you know of any horse book fans, be sure to spread the word 🙂